We reserve the right to modify this Agreement at any time, and without prior notice, by posting the amended terms on this website. Your continued use of the Site indicates your acceptance of the amended Agreement.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS. THESE INCLUDE VARIOUS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS, AND A DISPUTE RESOLUTION CLAUSE THAT GOVERNS HOW DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED.
Use of the Service is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Service. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not sell or purchase for any items using the Service. As a minor if you wish to purchase or sell any service on simplyLearnt such purchase or sale may be made by your legal guardian or parents. SimplyLearnt reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Service if it is brought to simplyLearnt’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
- Business entity registration: If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you are duly authorised by the business entity to accept this User Agreement and you have the authority to bind that business entity to this User Agreement.
Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. The SimplyLearnt Service is not available to any users suspended or removed from the system by SimplyLearnt for any reason. Users may not have more than one active account. Additionally, users are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring your SimplyLearnt account to another party. If you do not qualify, you may not use the SimplyLearnt Service.
When You use the Service or send emails or other data, information or communication to simplyLearnt, You agree and understand that You are communicating with simplyLearnt through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from simplyLearnt periodically and as and when required. simplyLearnt will communicate with You by email or by a Post notice or electronic records on simplyLearnt Website which will be deemed adequate service of notice / electronic record.
Registration Details and Account Security
In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Site ("Registration Details"); (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Details, and any other information you provide to Company, to keep it accurate, current and complete; and (c) you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account with or without your knowledge.
Although as an online service provider, we are not responsible for the conduct of our users, we want SimplyLearnt to be a safe place on the internet. Therefore, in using SimplyLearnt you represent, warrant and agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your account or otherwise posted, transmitted, or shared by you on or through the Service will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material.
In addition, you agree not to use the Service or the Site to:
- post content or initiate communications which are unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,”“chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation. This prohibition includes, but is not limited to a) Using SimplyLearnt to connect to people who don’t know you and then sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission; and b) Sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases.
- harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Service or the Site by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
- use the Service or the Site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site;
- use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Service or the Site;
- register for more than one User account, register for a User account on behalf of an individual other than yourself, or register for a User account on behalf of any group or entity;
- falsely state, impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, uploading photographs of celebrities in your profile, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- intimidate or harass another;
- use or attempt to use another's account, service or system without authorization from the Company, or create a false identity on the Service or the Site.
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that, in the sole judgment of Company, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose Company or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
- upload, post, transmit content that is obscene or contain pornography or contain an "indecent representation of women"within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- upload, post, transmit content that contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all applicable local rules including but not limited to rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
You understand and agree that simplyLearnt and the Service merely provides hosting services to its Registered Users and persons browsing / visiting the Website. All items advertised / listed and the contents therein are advertised and listed by Registered Users and are third party user generated contents. simplyLearnt neither initiates the transmission nor select the sender and receiver of the transmission nor selects nor modify the information contained in the transmission. simplyLearnt has no control over the third party user generated contents.
Studying on SimplyLearnt
If you want to study education Content, classes or receive any of the tutoring services (“Session(s)”) through the site at any time, you will be subject to and responsible for complying with the Cancellation and Refund Policy which is part of and incorporated to these Terms.
The Company may terminate your membership, delete your profile and any content or information that you have posted on the Site or through any Platform Application and/or prohibit you from using or accessing the Service or the Site or any Platform Application (or any portion, aspect or feature of the Service or the Site or any Platform Application) for any reason, or no reason, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice. Furthermore, you agree that all terminations shall be made in SimplyLearnt’s sole discretion and that SimplyLearnt shall not be liable to you nor any third-party for any termination of your account or access to the SimplyLearnt Service.
Proprietary Rights in Site Content; Limited License
All content on the Site and available through the Service, including but not limited to designs, text, graphics, pictures, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, and their selection and arrangement (the "Site Content"), are the proprietary property of the Company, its users or its licensors with all rights reserved. No Site Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the Company's prior written permission, except that the foregoing does not apply to your own User Content (as defined below) that you legally post on the Site. Provided that you are eligible for use of the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and the Site Content and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Site Content to which you have properly gained access, provided that you keep all copyright or other proprietary notices intact. Except for your own User Content, you may not upload or republish Site Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or incorporate the information in any other database or compilation, and any other use of the Site Content is strictly prohibited. Such license is subject to this Agreement, and does not include use of any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods. Any use of the Site or the Site Content other than as specifically authorized herein, without the prior written permission of Company, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted herein. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws including without limitation copyright and trademark laws and the applicable communications regulations and statutes. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication or otherwise. This license is revocable at any time without notice, and with or without cause.
User Content Posted on the Site
You are solely responsible for the profiles, comments, messages, notes, text, documents, presentations, videos, tutorial video recordings, animation files, listings, and other content that you upload, publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on or through the Service or the Site, or transmit to or share with other users (collectively the "User Content"). You may not post, transmit, or share User Content on the Site or Service that you did not create or that you do not have permission to post. You understand and agree that the Company may, but is not obligated to, review the Site and may delete or remove (without notice) any Site Content or User Content in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason, including without limitation User Content that in the sole judgment of the Company violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of users or others. You are solely responsible at your sole cost and expense for creating backup copies and replacing any User Content you post or store on the Site or provide to the Company.
When you post User Content to the Site, you authorize and direct us to make such copies thereof as we deem necessary in order to facilitate the posting and storage of the User Content on the Site. We do not claim any ownership of the User Content. You the user may have an option to mark the content you upload as Private (Private Content) or allow it to be used by other users of the Site (Public Content). In case of Public Content, including but not limited to your public profile, comments, messages, notes, text, documents, presentations, videos, animation files, listings, and other content, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant to the Company an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such Public User Content for any purpose on or in connection with the Site or the promotion thereof, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Public User Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. You also hereby grant each user of the Site (subject to such limitations, if any, that may apply with respect to Private Content) a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Site, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, and display such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Site and under these Terms of Service.
You may remove your User Content from the Site at any time. However, you acknowledge that in case the User Content was Public in nature the Company or Users may retain such Content in their own accounts. Further you also acknowledge that the Company may retain archived copies of your User Content whether Public or Private.
- ICICI Payment Gateway (ICICI PG) will be used to recharge the SL Wallet and we agree to adhere to the terms and conditions of ICICI Bank.
- SimplyLearnt will never store any information entered in the payment gateway including your credit card information.
- All transactions on this website will happen through your SL Wallet and any transaction will be denied in case the SL Wallet holds insufficient balance
- The delivery (recharging of your SL Wallet) happens upon receipt of the payment (through ICICI PG)/Cash on Delivery
- All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees.
- All prices and availability of content are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of their owners.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse to service or cancel any order placed for a content that is listed at an incorrect price. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment levied. In the event the payment has been processed by SimplyLearnt.com the same shall be credited to your account and duly notified to you by email.
- Upon purchase of any content on Simplylearnt.com the price will be deducted from the buyer SL Wallet and content will be available for use immediately upon payment. Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
- Partial delivery of product/erroneous content needs to be reported as per the terms mentioned in the Cancellation and Refund Policy
You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is SimplyLearnt's policy to terminate Membership privileges of any Member who repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others upon receipt of prompt notification to SimplyLearnt by the copyright owner or the copyright owner's legal agent. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the SimplyLearnt Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: (i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the SimplyLearnt Services; (iv) your address, telephone number, and email address; (v) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. SimplyLearnt's Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows: Copyright Agent, Kamal Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Third Floor, 15/1, Rama Road, New Delhi 110015, India.
Repeat Infringer Policy
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable law, Company has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at Company's sole discretion, Members who are deemed to be repeat infringers. Company may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Site and/or terminate the memberships of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
Third Party Websites and Content
The Site contains (or you may be sent through the Site or the Service) links to other web sites ("Third Party Sites") as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, presentations, music, sound, video, information, applications, software and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the "Third Party Applications, Software or Content"). Such Third Party Sites or Third Party Applications, Software or Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on, available through or installed from the Site, including without limitation the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any Third Party Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third Party Sites or to use or install any Third Party Applications, Software or Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site or relating to any applications you use or install from the site.
You agree to receive communications from SimplyLearnt in connection with your use of SimplyLearnt Services in the form of email or SMS messages, including without limitation account activity notification, service updates, and reminders.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Members. SimplyLearnt.com reserves the right, but has no obligation to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SIMPLYLEARNT SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND THAT SIMPLYLEARNT DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR PROMPT OR PROPER DELIVERY, OR RETENTION OF ANY USER INFORMATION OR COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN USERS. SIMPLYLEARNT ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR EXISTENCE OF ANY COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN USERS. SIMPLYLEARNT EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
SIMPLYLEARNT MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SIMPLYLEARNT SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SIMPLYLEARNT SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SIMPLYLEARNT SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SIMPLYLEARNT SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SIMPLYLEARNT SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM SIMPLYLEARNT OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SIMPLYLEARNT SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS USER AGREEMENT.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SIMPLYLEARNT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF SIMPLYLEARNT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The User Agreement between you and Kamal Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd. will be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Delhi, India without regard to conflict of laws principles.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Site or the Service ("Submissions"), provided by you to Company are non-confidential, and shall become the sole property of Company. Company shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
This Agreement is accepted upon your use of the SimplyLearnt Website or any of the SimplyLearnt Services and is further affirmed by you becoming a Member. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and SimplyLearnt regarding the use of the SimplyLearnt Services. The failure of SimplyLearnt to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not operate as a waiver of such right, or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only, and have no legal or contractual effect. SIMPLYLEARNT is a trademark of Kamal Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.