ASK A DOUBTAny doubt on this chapter!
Chapter Expert Trophy
How can you win?
You need to score more than 837 marks to beat Subhro
Others In The Race!
uday, sumathi, ravikumar
Basic InformationExam: NEET-UG
Ideal Level To Achieve: Level 7
Master this chapter for NEET-UG today.
Important Concepts in Aldehyde KetoneFind notes, videos, important points and questions to practice on each of these concepts.
- Methods of Preparation - Aldehydes
- Methods of Preparation - Ketones
- Physical Properties
- Oxidation and Reduction
- Grignard Reagents
- Reactions With Sodium Hydrogen Sulphite
- Addition of HCN
- Addition of Derivative of Ammonia
- Addition of Alcohols
- Cannizzaro Reaction
- Aldol Condensation
- Distinction Between Aldehydes and Ketones
- Alpha-Beta Unsaturated Carbonyl Compounds