Prepare for NEET-UG 2015
Free Study Material For NEET-UG (Exam Date: 10 May, 2015)
Important Notifications for NEET-UG!
- AIPMT Forms are out! Online application for AIPMT has begun from 1st December, 2013. To apply online go to: http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/online/ApplicationForm.aspx
- Last date to apply for AIPMT 2014 without late fee is 31st December, 2014
- NEET-UG has been discontinued and has been replaced by AIPMT.
- Subject to the final decision of the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India, the CBSE will conduct an All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT) for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in the academic session 2014-15.
- AIPMT is for admission under the 15% seats in Government Medical/Dental Colleges all over India except in the States of Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir and also for admission to Medical/Dental Colleges voluntarily Participating in the test in selected cities across the Country and Abroad.
- For more details on NEET-UG Exam "http://cbse.nic.in/attach/Press%20Release_ jammu_neet_2013.pdf"
What other NEET-UG students are doing..
Some Important Chapters
Study Tips On Preparation and Exams
ALL THE BEST TO ALL NEET-UG ASPIRANTS
About the NEET-UGNational Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET is a national level common medical entrance examination expected to be held on 05 May, 2013 in India, conducted by the Medical Council of India for stude....
NEET-UG SMART Package
- Complete NEET-UG Study Material and Question Bank
- Fully Guided 9 Miles Study Plan
- Practice / Revision / Mock Tests
- And much much more
Challenge Of The DayQ. In transgenics, expression of transgene in target tissue is determined by
Topic : Application of Biotechnology, Subject : Biology
861 students have already taken the challenge