Prepare for NEET-UG 2014
Free Study Material For NEET-UG (Exam Date: 4 May, 2014)
Important Notifications for NEET-UG!
- AIPMT Forms are out! Online application for AIPMT has begun from 1st December, 2013. To apply online go to: http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/online/ApplicationForm.aspx
- Last date to apply for AIPMT 2014 without late fee is 31st December, 2014
- NEET-UG has been discontinued and has been replaced by AIPMT.
- Subject to the final decision of the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India, the CBSE will conduct an All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT) for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in the academic session 2014-15.
- AIPMT is for admission under the 15% seats in Government Medical/Dental Colleges all over India except in the States of Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir and also for admission to Medical/Dental Colleges voluntarily Participating in the test in selected cities across the Country and Abroad.
- For more details on NEET-UG Exam "http://cbse.nic.in/attach/Press%20Release_ jammu_neet_2013.pdf"
Some Important Chapters
Study Tips On Preparation and Exams
ALL THE BEST TO ALL NEET-UG ASPIRANTS
About the NEET-UGNational Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET is a national level common medical entrance examination expected to be held on 05 May, 2013 in India, conducted by the Medical Council of India for stude....
Challenge Of The DayQ. If the d-d transition of a compound requires orange radiation, then the colour of the compound would...
Topic : Transition Elements (d and f block), Subject : Chemistry
102 students have already taken the challenge