Prepare for MAHE 2015
Free Study Material For MAHE (Exam Date: 14 Apr, 2015)
Important Notifications for MAHE!
- Application process for MAHE 2015 has now started. To apply online go to http://www.manipal.edu/admissions/indianadmissions/
- Last date to apply for MAHE 2015 is 11th March, 2015.
- Date of MAHE Exam 2015: 14.04.2015 to 18.05.2015
What other MAHE students are doing..
Some Important Chapters
Study Tips On Preparation and Exams
ALL THE BEST TO ALL MAHE ASPIRANTS
About the MAHE,,The test duration is of 2.30 hours and consists of 240 multiple choice questions (MCQ) of the objective type. The approximate distribution of questions is as follows: Physics - 60 questions, Chemi....
MAHE SMART Package
- Complete MAHE Study Material and Question Bank
- Fully Guided 9 Miles Study Plan
- Practice / Revision / Mock Tests
- And much much more
Challenge Of The DayQ. Assertion: NaCl is precipitated when HCl gas is passed in a saturated solution of NaCl
Topic : Solutions, Subject : Chemistry
146 students have already taken the challenge