Prepare for JEE Mains 2015
Free Study Material For JEE Mains (Exam Date: 4 Apr, 2015)
Important Notifications for JEE Mains!
- Online examination (Computer Based Examination) for Paper 1 (B. E./B. Tech.). Dates are
- JEE Mains 2015 will be on Saturday, April 04 2015.
Paper-1 (B.E./B. Tech.): Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
Paper-2 (B.Arch./B.Planning): Mathematics - Part I
Aptitude Test - Part II & Drawing Test - Part III
For more details check out this link - http://jeemain.nic.in/webinfo/pdf/JEE_Main_Bulletin%202015.pdf
- Last date for Online Application: December 18, 2014
- Start of Online Application: November 07, 2014
- The entire application process is online & has to be submitted through JEE (Main)-2015 website - http://jeemain.nic.in/
What other JEE Mains students are doing..
Some Important Chapters
Study Tips On Preparation and Exams
ALL THE BEST TO ALL JEE MAINS ASPIRANTS
Some Important Tests
About the JEE MainsIn pursuance of MHRD's directions and subsequent decision of the JEE Apex Board on JEE (Main) and (Advanced, the JEE (Main) Examination, (hitherto known as AIEEE - Paper I) for admissions to B.E./B.Te....
JEE Mains SMART Package
- Complete JEE Mains Study Material and Question Bank
- Fully Guided 9 Miles Study Plan
- Practice / Revision / Mock Tests
- And much much more
Challenge Of The DayQ. A force 200 N acts tangentially on the rim of a wheel 25 cm in radius. Find the torque.
Topic : Rotational Motion, Subject : Physics
40 students have already taken the challenge